- E. Bartels et al. OCEANS 17 Tabletop Exercise: Findings and Recommendations, RAND Corporation, 2019.
- E. Bartels et al. Do Differing Analyses Change the Decision? Using a Game to Assess Whether Differing Analytic Approaches Improve Decisionmaking, RAND Corporation, 2019.
- E. Bartels et al. Conceptual Design for a Multiplayer Security Force Assistance Strategy Game, RAND Corporation, 2019.
- J. Blake et al., What Might Happen if Palestinians Started Voting in Jerusalem Municipal Elections? Gaming the End of the Electoral Boycott and the Future of City Politics, RAND Corporation, 2018.
- B. Triezenberg et. al., Deterring War in Outer Space: A Game Theoretic Analysis Incorporating Prospect Theory to Explore Decision Making under Uncertainty, Prepared for ISA Annual Conference, 2017.